this years greatest from the russian talent agency...
Dimitri

Best Swordfighter.
"he really deserved it" - Michael Caine.
Angela

Most unaware of january 1st 2000
"someone should've told her" - Robert DeNiro.
Sergei

Best president Putin impression
"you mean it's not him?! Well now I feel like an idiot!" - Kevin Spacy
Olesya

Longest curtain worn around neck (2.71m)
"yeah it's pretty long - I guess" Meryl Streep
2 comments:
...You just told me that my blog "sucks". You don't have a unique opinion on anything. To you, everything "sucks". Maybe to you. I pity you. You probably find no joy in life, except to make others miserable. You will never enjoy the simple pleasures of life simply because you are looking for the negative. You are obviously up-to-date with current events, as I scanned your blog, but you lack true character. You lack any understanding of true human nature, so all you do is tear everyone and everything down. Congratulations! Too bad you failed with me.
I wonder why nobody seems to comment on your blog? Hmmm...maybe because it isn't exactly uplifting, and it isn't exactly fun to read, or anything. It's just a bunch of whining about nothing.
Good luck with your future blogging!
Oh, and I forgot one other thing: When you called me "churchy", was that supposed to be an insult? I couldn't tell...
Too bad my posts can't show up, unless you "approve" of it. I have a feeling you won't approve either of my comments, which is just as well, as it was for your eyes only.
Post a Comment