Theres a contributer to the blog whos not pulling his weight! hey jung sook, get your yellow ass in gear and put up some posts.
There are too many scumbags in my neighberhood, they do some wierd fucking things in their hell-hole appartments, and their buildings smell like condom lubricant and peroxide, im working on getting a telephoto lens to expose their sickness to the world.
cold and flu medicine sucks: I'm walking around chewing these capsulles like an idiot and my congestion is only getting worse, and i paid like a whole month's russian wage for them. then I see some girl I know who turns out to be a bum, but then i realise it actually is the girl from my history class, sittting in the gutter like a rat.
I tried to ride a bus today but i didn't have any change, so i break a ten and the driver gives me this look like "you stupid brat you think that you're impressing people with your paper money but you ain't shit" so he gives me back all my change in shrapnell as some kind of petty revenge for me disturbing his majesty's genious at work. well i got news for him! he ain't nothing! hes a cancer on society.
speaking of cancers on society, theres this kid who thinks he invented the EMO look! yeah something really to be proud of! he's whinin about other scumbags wearing tight tight black trousers and acting like rtards and he prentended to have cancer so that some whniey fucking sub human whore would have sympathy for him, then he shaved all his hair off and blamed it on chemo. I whish he actually did have cancer and that he was refused chemotherapy because hes so whiney that it would probably kill him. I think he's friends with Jung sook.
and another thing, every joe nobody is "serving up" now, this means gentle drug dealing by which they buy a small amount of something and sell it in even smaller amounts to their friends at like a 5% profit. what happend to Curtis Mayfield's idea of a pusherman, I wan't my drug dealer to know what the fuck he's doing and be able to merc any G thats steppin out of line in my neighberhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment