Saturday, December 02, 2006

Nothing to post

There haven't been any posts on here in almost two days, I apologize sincerely, but there isn't anything to post about! The news is boring, people are whining about getting poinsoned and they're probably just making it up to get attention, but I do feel kinda sorry for the Russian guy because he looked like a broken man even before he died.
I expected north Korea to get invaded but that didn't happen, I guess America should've saved it's resources rather than blow them on Iraq, also the maoist rebels in Nepal just signed a peace treaty ending a 10 year civil, which seems a little lazy since they already had like 75% of the country and could've probably taken over the rest of it in a final push.

anyway, I might put some of the stuff on my camera on here, it mainly includes videos of my friends yo yoing and pictures of dumb looking people at college

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]order cymbalta
[/url] xeristar ansiedad
xeristar drug
cymbalta webmd